I provide individual therapy for adult clients, as well as psychological consultation services. My approach to therapy is holistic, relational, and integrative. My work is primarily psychodynamic/psychoanalytic but I also borrow from cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, existential, transpersonal, and systems theories and techniques, as well as Eastern spiritual and mindfulness philosophies and techniques. Your specific concerns and difficulties will determine the direction that our work together will take and which of these aspects will be tailored for an individual approach to addressing your unique difficulties.
I work with clients with various issues and concerns including:
- Depression, Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety, panic attacks
- Social anxiety, shyness, loneliness
- Self-esteem and identity issues
- Life transition difficulties and stressors
- Interpersonal skills training including assertiveness, appropriate boundaries, and communication skills
- Relationship and family difficulties
- Men’s issues
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender identity concerns
- Grief and loss
- Spiritual and existential concerns
- Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACOA) or substance abusers
If you are interested in learning how I can help you, please contact me.